- Carefully created with natural, biodegradable ingredients
- Recyclable packaging & recycled materials are used wherever possible
- Sustainably resourced
Bath salts are the perfect remedy when we feel achy, tired or simply want to unwind.
Humble beauty by Kate Humble have taken this simple bath time classic and elevated it into a sumptuous luxury. Infused with the deep and rich aroma of rose and frankincense, your bathroom will become a decadent floral sanctuary.
This large, elegant jar can also be reused to put cut flowers in, or to store your eco-friendly laundry detergent. Show us how you use your jar when your salts are all gone by using the hashtag #HumbleBeautyJars.
Humble beauty, wherever possible, aim to use local, sustainable, and biodegradable ingredients or packaging to help reduce the impact the beauty industry has on the environment.
Features of Humble rose & frankincense bath salts
- Suitable for when you are feeling achy, tired or need to relax
- Rich rosey aroma
- Floral fragrance
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Due to natural content of this product, colour and texture may vary
How to use
- To enjoy your bath, scatter a generous handful of the the salts into warm water and allow them to dissolve.
- This jar and lid are recyclable. Please remove wadding in the lid before recycling.
Magnesium Sulfate, Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool, Eugenol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here