- Works by reducing calorie intake
- Helps to fight food cravings
- Clinically proven efficacy
XLS-Medical hunger buddy helps to manage your appetite, food cravings and compulsive eating habits.
How does Hunger Buddy work? Hunger buddy by XLS is a specially formulated appetite suppressant with Redusure®, a proprietary blend of fibers that fill the stomach leading to a pleasant feeling of fullness (satiety) before leaving the system naturally. The capsules help to reduce your intake of calories from the main nutrients found in your food. As calories are reduced and portion sizes cut you can lose more weight than dieting and exercise alone, it's clinically proven.
XLS-Medical hunger buddy works by swelling inside your stomach to up to two hundred times its original size forming a thick ingestible gel inside your stomach. This gel fills up around 30% of your stomach, helping to slow down digestion and promote that full feeling, which in turn suppresses your appetite and controls hunger pangs. The gel also reduces food meeting the digestive enzymes in your stomach and so the nutrients are not absorbed into the surface of the intestine. In addition, this reduced absorption of dietary carbohydrates helps lower blood glucose and insulin levels, which helps in blood glucose management and reducing food cravings.
Hunger buddy by XLS- Medical is a certified medical product used for effective weight management, when taken in combination with a balanced diet and regular physical activity.
Features of Hunger buddy by XLS-Medical 40 capsules
• Clinically proven effectiveness
• Reduces calorie intake from the main nutrients, carbohydrates, sugar and fat
• No added artificial colourings, flavourings, salt or preservatives
• Visible results when used as part of balanced diet and regular exercise
• Helps to fight food cravings and manages your appetite
• Helps you to control and cut portion sizes
• Gentle on your system
• Promotes feelings of fullness
• 40 capsules
• Adults over 18 years of age
Warnings and cautions
• DO NOT exceed the maximum of nine capsules a day
• Please read product insert carefully
• The use of this product by adolescents 12-18 years old is subject to the supervision of healthcare professionals
• Do not take Hunger buddy during pregnancy or whilst breastfeeding
• Do not take if your BMI (Body Mass Index) is below 18.5
• Please consult your healthcare professional before taking Hunger Buddy if you are diabetic, as Hunger buddy supports the reduction of food cravings by balancing blood glucose levels. Diabetic patients may have to adjust their daily anti-diabetic treatment to avoid hypoglycemic attacks
• Do not take if you have any known hypersensitivities to grape, corn or their derivative products
• Consult your healthcare practitioner before taking if any medical condition exists
How to use
1. Take two capsules with a full glass of water in between main meals to help control snacking.
XLS-Medical hunger buddy should always be accompanied by a healthy balanced diet.
DO NOT exceed a maximum of nine capsules per day.
Each capsule contains:
Active ingredient: Redusure, a proprietary blend of high-swelling capacity dietary fibers.
Excipient: potassium bicarbonate, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate.
Delivery and returns
Free on orders over £20
£3.95 for orders up to £20
Delivered within 4 - 5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered the next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Orders to the Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands and Islands will take an additional working day to these delivery times
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here