- Preservative-free eye drops
- Six months’ sterility
- Can be used with contact lenses
Preservative free eye drop with six months’ sterility.
Hycosan dual 0.05% HA and 2% ectoine are preservative-free eye drops with six months sterility. Ideal for lipid deficient dry eye, the drops work across all three layers of the eye’s tear film to restore and protect the eye whilst also providing relief from pain and inflammation. The drops are suitable for use with contact lenses.
Features of Hycosan dual 0.05% HA and 2% ectoine 7.5ml
- 225 drops in each bottle
- Contact lens compatible
- Works across all three tear film layers for protection
- Provides relief from inflammation and irritation
- Sterility guaranteed for six months
- MGD Patients
- Lipid deficient dry eye
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
How to use
- Remove cap and hold bottle tip down, with two fingers on the base and the thumb near the tip.
- Tilt your head back and pull down your lower eyelid.
- Pump the bottle gently to release one drop into eye.
Sodium Hyaluronate, Ectoine, boric acid, borax and water for injections.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here