- Compatible with all contact lenses
- Patented delivery system ensures 225 drops are dispensed from each bottle
- Due to the COMOD bottle, every drop is the same size
A sterile preservative and phosphate-free solution to treat severe or persistent dry eye.
Because it’s formulated with 0.2% hyaluronic acid, it makes Hycosan extra sticky, four times more viscous than Hycosan and with a subsequent longer duration of action. That’s why it’s ideal for more severe cases of dry eye.
Features of Hycosan extra preservative free eye drops 7.5ml
- Long-lasting, can be used for 6 months after first opening
- Preservative and phosphate free
- Formulated with 0.2% hyaluronic acid
- Long-term dry eye symptoms
- Persistent dry eyes
Warnings and cautions
- Dispose of bottle 6 months after opening
- Store at room temperature
How to use
- Prime the bottle and remove the cap.
- Hold the bottle with the tip facing down, and two fingers on the base of the bottle and thumb near the tip.
- Lean head back slightly and pull-down lower lid. Pump the bottle and one drop will come out. Instill one drop to each eye three times a day, or, if necessary more frequently.
- Replace cap after use.
Contains 0.2% Sodium Hyaluronate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here