- Provides intense and long-lasting skin hydration
- Skin will feel supple and moisturised
- With soothing thermal spa water
Hydraphase UV intense light provides instant, intense and long-lasting hydration to soothe skin.
Thanks to La Roche Posay, day after day your skin will feel supple and moisturised. Hydraphase is a daily skincare solution for dehydrated skin. Daily environmental stresses such as external aggressors can cause the skin to lose moisture. This results in the skin feeling dry and uncomfortable, with the appearance of fine dehydration lines and a loss of suppleness. To restore comfort, suppleness and to help soothe, the skin needs to be intensively rehydrated
Features of La Roche-Posay Hydraphase UV intense light
- Hypo-allergenic skincare formulations
- Eco-friendly packaging
- For dehydrated sensitive skin
- Anti-UVA and UVB filters to protect the skin
- Hyaluronic acid fragments to provide 24 hour hydration
- No parabens
- Women or men with dehydrated, normal to combination skin prone to sensitivity.
Warnings and cautions
- External use only
How to use
- Apply daily to the whole face. Can be used instead of your skin care and foundation combined.
Aqua/Water, Octocrylene, Isononyl Isononanoate, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Homosalate, Dimethicone, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Sucrose Tristearate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polysorbate 61, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Dimethiconol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Disodium Edta, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here