- Instant and long-lasting hydration
- Skin will feel supple and moisturised
- For dehydrated skin
Hydraphase UV Intense Rich provides instant and long-lasting hydration to soothe dry skin.
La Roche-Posay is the dermatologists brand of choice, recommended by 25,000 dermatologists worldwide. The addition of thermal spa water has soothing, softening and anti-irritating properties and is renowned for its dermatological efficacy. A skincare and make-up range for all skin types, even the most sensitive, providing everyday care. A range which showcases their major molecular advances.
Features of La Roche-Posay Hydraphase UV intense rich
- Recommended by 25,000 dermatologists worldwide
- Hypo-allergenic skincare formulations
- Soothing thermal spa water
- Simplified formulas for purity and tolerance
- Tested on sensitive skin types
- Eco-friendly packaging
- Dehydrated skin prone to dryness and sensitivity
Warnings and cautions
- External use only
How to use
- Use each morning on the face and neck. Avoid the eye contour area.
Aqua/Water, Octocrylene, Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Homosalate, Dimethicone, C30-45 Alkyl Dimethicone, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Sucrose Tristearate, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Polymethlysilsequioxane, Polysorbate 61, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Dimethiconol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here