- Well tolerated by sensitive skin
- Reduces water loss
- Smooths and softens dry skin
Easy to apply ointment that helps to hydrate and soften dry skin and eczema.
When regularly applied, this 3-in-1 all-purpose emollient can help to make your skin feel softer and more flexible. Classed as an occlusive, hydromol ointment creates a barrier layer of oil that sits on top of your surface skin, protecting you from water loss and sealing in moisture. Hydromol ointment can be used as a general emollient, a moisturising bath additive or as a full time alternative to soap.
Free from preservatives, SLS and irritants hydromol ointment is extremely well tolerated by people who live with sensitive skin, making this ointment usable by most adults and children alike. The amazing smoothing effect that hydromol ointment gives can also assist with the absorption of other preparations and medicines that need applying to the skin, such as eczema skin cream or psoriasis skin cream.
Hydromol ointment tube can be used to treat eczema, psoriasis and other dry skin conditions.
Features of Hydromol ointment tube
Alternative to soap and bath additives
Soft texture and easily applied
Fragrance free ointment
- Creates a protective barrier on the surface of the skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
If you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients, skin irritation may occur
- Avoid contact with your eyes
How to use
- Emollient: Apply a liberal amount to the affected area on your skin. We recommend that you apply regularly at night time for the best results.
- Bath additive: Slowly melt some hydromol ointment in a separate and safe container before applying to your bath water.
- Soap substitute: Use as required when washing.
Cetomacrogol emulsifying wax, yellow soft paraffin, and liquid paraffin.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here