- Fast acting glucose
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- No artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners
A portable hypoglycaemia management kit.
This handy hypowallet contains hygienically sealed glucose treatments that have been perfectly measured to give you a hit of energy when you need it most. It's perfectly suited for people living with diabetes, a condition where blood sugar levels need to be carefully monitored.
The contents of the hypowallet are neatly packaged in a black portable wallet with a zip fastening and it contains glucose in the form of tabs, juice or gel in different flavours for added variety. There are no added colours or preservatives, and the glucose is fast acting meaning it's ideal for diabetics to carry around (or their carers), or for anyone to store inside a first aid kit.
Features of Hypowallet
- Handy zip wallet
- No added colours or preservatives
- Simple dextrose
- Delicious flavours
- Fast acting glucose for when blood sugar is low
- 1 x Pack of chewable zesty lemon glucoTabs
- 1 x 60ml bottle of very berry glucojuice
- 1 x 25g tube of glucogel
- 1 x Black portable wallet (14cm x 9.5cm x 5cm)
- Anyone who experiences low blood sugar
- Vegetarians and vegans
- Gluten intolerance
Warnings and cautions
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle
- The hypowallet is not a medical product
- Application on children (6+ years) should be performed by adults
- Store in a cool, dry place
How to use
1. GlucoTabs: Chew 1-3 when needed.
2. GlucoJuice: Drink one bottle when needed.
3. GlucoGel: Twist tab off tube and squeeze contents into mouth. Either hold in mouth against gums or swallow immediately.
GlucoTabs ingredients: Dextrose Monohydrate (93%), Maltodextrin, Anti-caking agent (magnesium salts of fatty acids), Flavour, Acid (citric acid), Fully hydrogenated vegetable fat, (palm kernel oil), Emulsifier (mono and diglycerides of fatty acids)
GlucoJuice ingredients: Water, Dextrose monohydrate, Citric acid (E330), Natural flavouring, Preservatives E211 & E202
Glucogel ingredients: Demineralised Water, Dextrose, Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Citric Acid, Tri Sodium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-7 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 7-10 working days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here