- Easy spray application
- Targeted pain relief
Fast acting anti-inflammatory spray for backache and muscle pain.
Convenient and easy-to-use, Ibuleve pain relief spray offers all the same pain relieving benifits of Ibuleve gel. The spray format makes it easier to apply to those hard-to-reach areas such as the back, but also for those who need pain relief fast but don’t want to take tablets. Ibuleve Spray uses the active ingredient ibuprofen to ease pain. Ibuleve pain relief spray is ideal for backache, mild arthritis and muscular pain, sprains and strains, and sports injuries.
Features of Ibuleve pain relief 5% spray
- Reduces swelling and inflammation
- A suitable alternative to tablets
- Fast acting pain relief
- Suitable for muscular backache, rheumatic and muscular pain, sprains, strains and sports injuries
- Penetrates direct to point of pain
- Non-sticky and non-greasy
- Children aged 12 years and over
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Store upright and out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not use more than 40 sprays (8 ml) in any 24 hour period
- Highly flammable
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to ibuprofen or any of the other listed ingredients
- Speak to your doctor before use if you are or could be pregnant or breastfeeding
- Avoid contact with your eyes and mucous membranes
- Consult your pharmacist or physician if symptoms persist, worsen or last more than two weeks
- Do not store above 25°C
How to use
- Hold the bottle upright or upside down and spray four to six inches away from the skin.
- Spray the desired area 2-3 times then massage.
- Massage the spray into the area where you have sprayed. You can apply 5-10 sprays to the affected area.
- This amount may be repeated at least 4 hours apart up to three to four times daily.
Ibuprofen (5% w/w), Industrial Methylated Spirit, Macrogol 300, Macrogol Cetostearyl Ether (Cetomacrogol 1000) and Purified Water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here