- Anti-inflammatory painkiller
- Fragrance-free gel
- Contains ibuprofen
Pain relief without the use of pills.
Ibuleve is a skin-penetrating pain relief medication that has been developed by experts in the field of skin-penetrating medicine, reducing inflammation and swelling in the underlying tissues while reducing pain.
There's no stronger ibuprofen gel to combat pain than Ibuleve max strength pain relief 10% gel, with twice the ibuprofen. For pain relief from backache, rheumatic and mild arthritis pain, as well as sprains, strains, and sports injuries, Ibuleve max strength pain relief gel is the strongest formula.
Features of Ibuleve pain relief max strength 10% gel
- For the relief of backache and muscle pain
- Also helps with rheumatic pain, sprains, strains and sport injuries
- An alternative to pills for fast, effective pain relief
- It reaches the point of pain directly
- Helps to reduce swelling and inflammation
- Max strength strong formula
- Children 12 years and over
Warnings and cautions
- Make sure you keep your hands away from your eyes, mouth, and nose
- Speak with your doctor if your symptoms worsen or continue for more than two weeks
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Children under 12 should not be used unless a doctor has prescribed it
- Those who are hypersensitive to ibuprofen, aspirin, or other NSAIDs should avoid using this product
- It is important to seek medical advice before use if you suffer from asthma, a peptic ulcer or kidney disease, or you are taking aspirin or another painkiller.
- Pregnant women or those nursing should not use this product
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- You should apply enough gel to thinly cover the affected area with your hand.
- As directed by your doctor, apply Ibuleve max strength pain relief gel up to three times daily.
- Continue to use the gel in this manner until your condition improves.
Ibuprofen (10% w/w), industrial methylated spirit, carbomers, diethylamine and puriified water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here