- Natural herbal aid
- Detoxifies the system
- Caffeine free
A naturally purifying blend of herbs and peppermint.
Ideal Health puritee tea sachets are a caffeine free blend tea that consists of naturally purifying herbs and flowers including senna leaves, birch leaves and nettle. Infused with peppermint leaves this detox tea has a gentle mint flavour and can aid in purifying your system.
Created to the highest standards Ideal Health puritee uses only premium quality ingredients which are expertly blended to ensure that you get a delicious, nature-infused flavour in every cup. Ideal Health tea should be consumed for four weeks alongside a varied and balanced diet.
Features of Ideal Health puritee 10 tea sachets
- Peppermint flavour
- Consume with a balanced diet
- Premium quality ingredients
- Infused with Senna leaves, birch leaves and nettle
- Detox tea
- 10 sachets
Warnings and cautions
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18
- This product should not be taken during pregnancy
- Do not take if you are experiencing intestinal problems
- Possible side effects of senna are: Diarrhea, cramping, fluid loss, abdominal pain, electrolyte disturbances, feeling faint
- Long-term use of senna can cause dependence in order to have a bowel movement, finger clubbing (usually reversible), rectal bleeding, and wasting.
How to use
- Pour a cup of boiling water over one teabag and allow the tea to infuse for five minutes.
- One cupful to be taken at night, for up to four weeks.
Senna leaf, Peppermint leaf, Birch leaf, Stinging Nettle
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here