- Infrared testing
- No touch design
- Extremely fast results
Infrared No-Touch forehead thermometer that gives you 1-second testing.
The iHealth non contact thermometer is a touchless thermometer which comes with high precision infrared sensors. These sensors measure the IR energy emitted from the forehead allowing it to collect more than 100 data points per second.
This ultra fast testing only takes 1 second and you get your results instantly. When the reading has been completed the iHealth non contact thermometer vibrates gently to let you know it is finished. This simple to use and hygienic thermometer is perfect for the whole family.
Other features of iHealth non contact thermometer
- Collects more than 100 data points
- Safe and hygienic thermometer option
- Gentle vibration when the reading has completed
- Built in distance sensor
- Back lit LED for easy reading even at night
Non contact thermometer is suitable for
- All ages
Warnings and cautions
- Please see packaging for further information
How to use
- Aim the thermometer probe at the centre of the forehead surface.
- Keep the probe less than 1.18 in (3cm) away for the forehead.
- Please see packaging for further information.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here