- Integrated nose strip
- Lightweight and disposable
- Protects against dust and bacteria
Lightweight 3-layer face mask with nose clip.
Tiny droplets are released into the air when you speak, cough and sneeze. These droplets may carry harmful particles, wearing a face mask can reduce the number of droplets released from the wearer into the air, which can protect others.
These face masks have 3 layers; the top and bottom layers are manufactured from spun-bonded polypropylene, non-woven fabric. The centre layer is polypropylene melt-brown non-woven fabric. The integral nose clip of these face masks offers an optimum and comfortable fit, whilst being light-weight and secure thanks to the ear loops.
Features of IIR Wondo medical face mask
- Each mask conforms to the EN 14683 standard and offers 98% bacterial filtration efficiency
- Prevents particles entering the body through the nose or mouth
- Lightweight and breathable
- Flat form ear loop fastening for comfort
- Comfortable fit
- Glass fibre free
- Children under supervision
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- One mask to be worn at a time
- Dispose of in a bin preferable with a lid
- Each mask is single use and should only be worn by one person
How to use
Putting the mask on
- Wash your hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water or rub your hands together thoroughly with alcohol-based hand sanitiser before putting on a mask.
- Check the mask for defects such as tears, marks or broken earloops.
- Cover your mouth and nose with the mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Pull the earloops over your ears.
- Don't touch the mask once in position.
- Replace the mask with a new one if the mask gets soiled or damp.
To remove the mask
- Wash your hands thoroughly with warm water and soap or rub your hands together thoroughly with alcohol-based hand sanitizer before removing the mask.
- Do not touch the front of mask. Remove using the earloops.
- Discard the used mask immediately into a closed bin.
- Clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-7 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 7-10 working days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here