- Topical cooling gel
- Fresh, menthol aroma
- Quick absorption formula
A cooling and soothing massage gel - for temporary pain relief of sprains, strains and aching muscles and joints.
Imed freeze cooling gel has been formulated to penetrate the skin quickly to help relieve pain efficiently. The gel contains isopropyl alcohol which produces a cooling sensation which is similar to the benefits you receive from an ice pack. It has the added benefit of being a handy-sized tube that you can carry with you on your day to day activities.
Features of iMed freeze cooling gel 200ml
- Absorbs into the skin quickly
- Produces the same sensation as cold therapy
- Fresh, menthol aroma
- Large 200ml tube
- Handy on the go design
- 1 x Imed freeze cooling gel 200ml
- Adults and children 12 years and older
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Do not use: if you are allergic to any of the ingredients, on broken skin, on or near the eyes or other sensitive areas, with occlusive dressings or at the same time as other topical preparations
- Discontinue use if a rash appears
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Seek advice: before using on young children, if you are diabetic or have a circulatory disorder, if symptoms worsen or persist for more than 7 days
- Discuss new pregnancy symptoms with a midwife
How to use
- Apply a small amount to the affected area and massage gently, no more than 4 times per day.
- Wash hands with cool water after use.
Water, Alcohol Denat, Polysorbate-20, Menthol, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates¨ËC10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) bark oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Limonene, Linalool, Cl 42090 (FD&C Blue 1), CL17200 (D&C Red 33).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-7 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 7-10 working days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here