- Instant bite relief
- Easy to use
- Lasts for up to 1000 bites
Helps to reduce bite swelling and inflammation.
incognito® Zap-ease is an instant bite relief device that has been clinically tested to help reduce bite swelling and inflammation. This unique device require no batteries, contains zero chemicals and acts like an anti-histamine to help relief you from small bites. This long lasting bite relief device lasts for up to 1000 bites and is incredibly easy to use. incognito® Zap-ease works to stops itching and reduces swelling from: mosquito bites, other insect bites, Jelly fish stings, Nettle stings. Prevents the urge to scratch.
Features of Incognito zap-ease
- Perfect for insect bites, nettle stings
- Reduces inflammation and swelling
- Perfect for hotter climates
- Zero chemicals
- Helps to prevent the urge to scratch
- No batteries required
- 1 device
Warnings and cautions
- Should not be used on children under 2 year
- Seek medical attention should you be at risk from infectious disease or you experience an adverse reaction
- Do not use near eyes or lips and avoid sensitive areas
- Zap-Ease can ignite flammable materials and do not use directly after applying insect repellent
- Not suitable for those fitted with a heart pacemaker
How to use
- Place the flat end directly on top of the mosquito bite, in contact with your skin.
- Hold between your first two fingers and squeeze the button with your thumb.
- Press the button quickly 5 times or more; you decide how many clicks of the button is right for you. For external use only.
- Zap-Ease will only reduce the itch and not remove the toxins or infection associated with the bites.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here