- Protects the whole family
- Suitable for use worldwide
- Helps against mosquitoes, midges & horseflies
Clinically proven maximum strength insect repellent.
Incognito have ensured that the lotion uses the same active ingredient (botanical PMD) and concentration as their signature incognito spray and roll-on formulations. The lotion will keep you protected across the world, including high risk tropical destinations and make sure that the whole family is safe, including babies from 6 months old.
It has been designed for people who prefer to apply as a lotion, it offers a pleasant aroma and non-sticky feel whilst moisturising and nourishing your skin. The plant based active ingredient, PMD is recommended by the NHS and Public Health England to avoid mosquito and tick bites. Incognito have made sure that the formulation is clinically tested and proven to offer complete protection for at least 4 hours and very good protection up to 7 hours.
Features of Incognito insect repellent lotion
- Moisturises & nourishes skin
- Suitable for babies from 6 months old
- Up to 7 hours protection
- Fragranced & non-sticky
- Clinically proven
- Vegan friendly
- Adults, children & babies from 6 months old
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- Shake well before use.
- Massage onto skin when necessary, avoiding contact with eyes and other sensitive areas.
- During day time if you are exposed to the sun we recommend using the SPF30 sun cream insect repellent and at night or when not exposed to the sun, the Incognito spray or roll-on.
Aqua, Menthanediol (plant based PMD), Glyceryl Citrate/Lactate/Linoleate/Oleate, Citronellol, Succinoglycan, Xanthan Gum, Polyglyceryl-3 Caprate, Polyglyceryl-4 Cocoate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cinnamomum camphora Leaf Oil*, Citrus bergamia Peel Oil Expressed*, Tocopherol (vitamin E), Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder* (aloe), Linalool, Limonene.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here