- SPF30 protection
- Natural and organic ingredients
- Light citrus fragrance
3 in 1 sun cream, insect repellent & moisturiser.
incongito® sun cream insect repellent comes in a new and improved formula that combines natural and organic ingredients to help protect you from sun damage and insect bites. Enriched with natural and organic ingredients, incongito® sun cream insect repellent contains plant based PMD derived from lemon eucalyptus plants which has the unique ability to stave off viruses and its insect repellent properties that lasts for around 5 hours.
Features of Incongito suncream insect repellent
- Moisturising, hydrating, non-greasy formula
- Contains plant-based PMD
- Recyclable tube made from renewable source sugar cane plastic
- 100% Natural
- Registered with the Vegan Society
- Suitable for all the family including babies from 6 months
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
- Reapply frequently and always after swimming and perspiration
- Store away from extreme temperatures and out of direct sunlight
How to use
- Shake well before use.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure or as soon as insects are bothering you.
- Reapply frequently and always after swimming and perspiration.
Aqua, propylene glycol, zinc oxide, menthanediol (plant-based PMD), caprylic/capric triglyceride, isoamyl laureate, polyglyceryl-4 diisostearate/polyhydroxystearate/sebacate, titanium dioxide, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, magnesium sulphate, polyglyceryl-2, dipolyhydroxystearate, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, aluminium hydroxide, stearic acid, tocopherol, citrus bergamia peel oil expressed*, lonicera caprifolium extract, lonicera japonica extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder*, citric acid, citronellol, linalool, limonene, citral.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here