- Gently cleans your baby’s skin
- Protects and cares for your baby’s skin
- Has a special formula with emollients
Keep your little one clean while protecting their skin.
Ensure your baby stays clean and smelling great with Infacare ultra mild baby bath. The gentle formula with emollients means it won’t irritate the skin, in fact, it protects it. So, your little one can enjoy splashing about in the bath without any discomfort.
Features of Infacare ultra mild baby bath
- Clinically tested
- pH-balanced formula
- Suitable for babies 1 month and older
- Babies over 1 month and older
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid bathing for longer than 30 minutes
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- Apply one small squeeze into a bath of warm water.
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Sodium Citrate, Parfum, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-10, Cl 61570, Cl 19140, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here