- Relieves & calms infant colic & griping pain
- Helps to release wind
- Tasty orange flavour
Helping to relieve pain and discomfort.
Infacol has been specially formulated to relieve wind, infant colic and griping pain. It works by helping the small trapped gas bubbles join into bigger bubbles, which your baby can easily bring up as wind, helping to relieve pain and discomfort.
Given before each feed, Infacol is a clinically proven formula that works progressively over several days, to help reduce the frequency and severity of crying attacks associated with colic. Continued usage may help to prevent a further build up of wind. Infacol is suitable to use from birth onwards and is sugar, alcohol and colourant free with a pleasant orange flavour.
Features of Infacol colic relief drops
Convenient-to-use plastic dropper included
- Free from sugar, alcohol & colourants
- Effective colic relief
- Clinically proven formula
- Suitable from birth onwards
- Birth onwards
Warnings and cautions
- If symptoms do not improve seek medical advice
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Keep out of reach of babies and children
How to use
- Draw up one dropper full by squeezing the rubber bulb twice.
Wipe any excess into the bottle.
- To administer squeeze the bulb and release Infacol onto the back of the baby's tongue.
Please see packaging for details.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here