- Refreshing mouthwash
- For daily use
- Strengthens teeth
Daily mouthwash that helps to strengthen and restore tooth enamel.
Innova liquid enamel mouthwash is a deeply penetrating mouthwash that targets open dental tubules* then closes them, strengthening enamel and greatly reducing tooth sensitivity. This enamel strengthening and regeneration mouthwash contains grapeseed extract which ensures protection against dental cavities, and natural stevia which helps to maintain healthy gums.
Innova liquid enamel mouthwash should be used after brushing your teeth with either Innova sensitive gentle whitening toothpaste or Innova sensitive enamel gum protection.
*Dentin tubules are microscopic channels that radiate from the underside of the enamel surface to the inside of the tooth, known as the pulp.
Features of Innova liquid enamel mouthwash
- Free from fluoride
- Reduces dental plaque formation
- Keeps gums healthy
- Penetrates deep into open dental tubules
- Gently whitens enamel
- Organic mouthwash
- Contains no artificial colours or polluting micro-plastics
- Sensitive teeth
Warnings and cautions
- Do not swallow
- Do not eat for up to 30 minutes after use
How to use
- Fill the cap with mouthwash.
- Do not dilute.
- Rinse in your mouth for 1 minute and then spit it out.
- Do not swallow.
Aqua, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Calcium/Magnesium/Zinc Hydroxyapatite, Calcium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, PEG-8, Aroma, Vitis Vinifera Seed Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica Flower Extract, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Anethole, Eucalyptol, Sucralose, Thymol, Aspergillus/Tannic Acid Ferment Extract, Glucose, Inositol, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Limonene.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here