- 6 pulse flow oxygen settings
- No tanks to refill or replace
Compact and lightweight design with varying flow settings from 1-6.
INOGENONE G5 portable oxygen concentrator can deliver oxygen 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, in an unbelievably small device. This handy oxygen concentrator offers 1 to 6 pulse flow oxygen settings, whilst still being lightweight and a very quiet portable oxygen generator. Designed with the active oxygen therapy user in mind, our G5 portable oxygen system weighs less than 5 pounds with a powerful rechargeable battery.
The G5 device has an easy to read LCD display with simple push controls. And it can be charged at home or on the go-giving you the freedom and independence.
Features of INOGENONE G5 portable oxygen concentrator
- Perfect for use around the house or on-the-go
- Same oxygen purity as large concentrators
- Inogen connect bluetooth app, monitors battery life, column status and so much more
- Discrete, quiet and lightweight
- Up to 13 hours battery life
- 1 x INOGENONE G5 main unit
- 1 x 16 cell battery
- 1 x AC and DC power supply units
- 1 x Carry strap
- 1 x Carry bag
- 1 x User manual
- 1 x Nasal cannula
- Approximate battery run-time (in hours:minutes) : Setting 1 - 13:00 Setting 2 - 10:00 Setting 3 - 7:00 Setting 4 - 5:00 Setting 5 - 3:20 Setting 6 - 2:30
- Concentration : 90% -3% / + 6%
- Power AC: 100-240v DC: 13.5-15v
- Noise: 37db(A) on setting 2
- Weight: 5.3lbs (2.4kg)
Warnings and cautions
- Read instructions carefully before use
How to use
- You can operate the INOGENONE G5 portable oxygen concentrator easily with the control panel on top of the concentrator. The LCD display gives all the information you need about your oxygen therapy. The clear icons and large numbers show you your oxygen setting and the remaining battery life at a glance.
Please see packaging for further information.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here