- Lower GI side effects
- Improve immunity and hair, nail and skin health
- No metallic taste
For the formation of red blood cells and reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Irofix® 30 capsules is a specially designed capsule that uses micro encapsulated iron with the least negative and adverse effects compared to other iron sources. Iron is essential for the body as it contributes to the normal formation and maintenance of healthy red blood cells and haemoglobin which helps carry oxygen from the lungs to the muscles and other organs.
This supplement also contains:
Vitamin C: increases the non-haem iron absorption and copper for better iron transport.
Zinc and selenium: needed to improve immunity and hair, nail and skin health.
Vitamin B12 and B6: for energy-yielding metabolism and contribution to neurological and psychological function. They are also key nutrients for the formation of red blood cells and reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Features of Irofix® 30 capsules
- No staining on the teeth
- Contribution to neurological and psychological function
- Energy-yielding metabolism
- Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Key nutrients for the formation of red blood cells
- Free of Artificial Colour, Artificial Flavour and Lactose
- Easy on the digestive track
- Lower GI side effects
Nutrient Per 1 capsule NRV Micro encapsulated iron 20 mg 142% Vitamin C 206 mg 264% Vitamin B12 2 µg 80% Folic acid 400 µg 200% Zinc 18 mg 180% Copper 1 mg 100% Vitamin B6 3.7 mg 264% Selenium 55 µg 100%
- 30 Capsules
- Adults and children aged 1 years and over.
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed the advisable daily intake
- Keep the container in a cool and dry place
- Keep out of children’s reach and sight
- Once opened keep it in the fridge and consume within 30 days
- Not recommended in case of allergy to any of the ingredients
- Do not purchase if seal is broken or damaged
- If you are under medical treatment, consult your physician before taking supplements
How to use
- One capsule daily, one hour before or after main meals.
Micro encapsulated Iron, Vitamin C, Zinc, Vitamin B6, Copper, Folic acid, Selenium, Vitamin B12.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-7 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 7-10 working days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here