- Highly bioavailable iron
- Contains Vitamins B6 and B12
- No metallic taste
Contributes to the normal formation and maintenance of healthy red blood cells.
Irofix® syrup is a specially formulated supplement that contains Vitamin B6 and B12 plus micro encapsulated iron. This unique syrup has low negative and adverse effect compared to other iron sources.
Iron is essential for the body as it contributes to the normal formation and maintenance of healthy red blood cells and haemoglobin that help carry oxygen from the lungs to the muscles and other organs. Combined with both vitamins B6 and B12, Irofix® syrup helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue as well as contributing to healthy energy-yielding metabolism. These vitamins also help to support neurological and psychological function and the formation of red blood cells.
Micro encapsulated iron has been used to avoid irons unpleasant metallic taste, as well as it being kinder to your teeth, leaving no stains and being much friendly on your digestive track. Due to the micro encapsulation of iron, Irofix® syrup inhibits the interaction with other food ingredients, this means highly sensitive ingredients such as vitamins or unsaturated fatty acids are protected against the oxidative capacity of free iron.
Features of Irofix® syrup 150ml
- No staining on the teeth
- Energy-yielding metabolism
- Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Key nutrients for the formation of red blood cells
- Free of Artificial Colour, Artificial Flavour and Lactose
- Easy on the digestive track
- Lower GI side effects
Nutrient Per 5ml NRV Micro encapsulated iron 20 mg 143% Vitamin B6 3 mg 214% Vitamin B12 2 .5 µg 100%
NRV = Nutrient Reference Values
- 150 ml
- Adults and children aged 1 years and over.
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed the advisable daily intake
- Keep the container in a cool and dry place
- Keep out of children’s reach and sight
- Once opened keep it in the fridge and consume within 30 days
- Not recommended in case of allergy to any of the ingredients
- Do not purchase if seal is broken or damaged
- If you are under medical treatment, consult your physician before taking supplements
How to use
Children From 1 year to 11 years:
- 2.5 ml once daily with main meal, pure or diluted.
Adults and children over 11 years:
- 5 ml once daily, with main meal, pure or diluted.
- 7.5 ml once daily.
May be added to 100 ml of water or drink a glass of water after taking supplement.
Microencapsulated Iron, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here