- Hydrating & nourishing
- Enriched with vitamin E & pro vitamin B5
- Soothing skincare
Nourish your skin with botanical surfactants plus vitamin E and pro-vitamin B5 for a gentle, healthful cleanse.
Soothing aloe vera and sunflower seed oil provide lipid relief to hydrate and give you an overall sense of well-being. Vitamin E will gently relieve dry, irritated skin and restore softness with this plant-based oil. Pro-vitamin B5, a member of the B vitamin group, this ingredient helps to moisturise and soothe skin.
Features of Jason aloe vera soothing body wash with pump
- No parabens & harsh sulfates
- Indulge your senses
- Relieves irritated skin
- Restores skins softness
- Dry & irritated skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
- If rash or irritation occurs, stop use and consult physician
How to use
- Use on damp skin in the bath or shower.
- Massage into a soft, soothing lather, then rinse with warm water.
Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil(1), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Spirulina Maxima Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate , Alcohol(1), Allantoin, Citric Acid, Lauryl Glucoside, Panthenol, Sodium PCA, Sodium Sulfate, Stearyl Citrate, Benzoic acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Fragrance (Parfum).
(1) Certified Organic Ingredient
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here