- Treats & controls dandruff
- Enriched with salicylic acid & jojoba oil
- Prevents future dandruff
Take full control and say good bye to itchy, flaky dandruff.
FDA approved sulfur and salicylic acid treat scalp dermatitis and mild psoriasis to eliminate dandruff, flakes and itchiness. The nourishing essential oils of olive and jojoba softens hair, while rosemary oil rebalances and conditions the scalp to prevent future dandruff.
Salicylic acid is plant-sourced acid that helps keep dandruff symptoms at bay, and also works to combat acne. A star ingredient in disguise, Jojoba oil hydrates skin and hair, and is easily absorbed. Rosemary oil is an herbaceous oil that can help to encourage hair growth, while also providing a fresh, clean scent.
Features of Jason dandruff relief shampoo
- Helps prevent seborrheic dermatitis
- Controls recurrence of flaking, scaling & itching
- No parabens & sulfates
- Nourishing ingredients
- New & improved haircare
- Scalp dermatitis & mild psoriasis
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
- If rash or irritation occurs, stop use and consult physician
How to use
- For best results, use at least three times each week.
- Wet hair and lather, massage onto scalp.
- Rinse and repeat if desired.
Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 2.2 % - Purpose: Controls Seborrheic Dermatitis.
Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Potassium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE , Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil(1), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil(1), Chenopodium Quinoa Seed(1), Alcohol(1), Camphor, Capryloyl Glycine, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Menthol, Methyl Salicylate, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Sodium PCA, Triethyl Citrate, Undecylenoyl Glycine, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here