- Vegan, gluten-free
- All-natural ingredients
All-natural ingredients, healthy teeth and gums.
Keep your teeth and gums strong the natural way, with Jason Healthy Mouth Toothpaste. It’s fluoride-free and gluten-free, but packed with healthy ingredients. Tea Tree Oil, a well-known antimicrobial and antiseptic agent, fights bacteria that can cause tooth decay and gum disease. Plus, the anti-cavity fluoride gel is infused with Grapefruit Seed and Perilla Seed Extracts to help reduce tartar build-up, along with Co10 and Aloe Vera Gel to soothe gum irritation.
Features of Jason healthy mouth toothpaste 119g
- Fights bacteria
- For healthy teeth and gums
- Enriched with grapefruit seeds and perilla seed extracts
- Reduces tartar build up
- Helps to soothe gum irritations
- Children 2 years of age and older
Warnings and cautions
- Children under 2, check with a dentist or physician before using
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not swallow
How to use
Adults and children 2 years of age or older
Brush after each meal (or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician).
Children under 6
Use only a pea sized amount of paste and be supervised as necessary.
Calcium Carbonate, Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Carrageenan, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Seed Extract, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, Melia Azadirachta Seed Oil, Menthol, Silica, Sodium Bicarbonate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here