- 24-hour volume
- Anti-static technology
- Patented bristle and fin combination
Three in one brush for perfect backcombed volume and style.
The JML backcombing hairshark is the first brush of its kind, offering you hair salon quality volume and the chance to get creative with your style. This amazing brush has two very different sides:
Bristle side: made from natural boar bristles and harder polymer bristles, this side gives your hair a positive static charge that helps to keep each individual hair volumised, giving you that salon quality volume that you are after.
Shark fin side: this is the side that gives you the freedom to style as you wish without losing any of the volume you have just created. This side creates a negative static charge though the outer layers of your hair so that your hair falls beautifully together. This specially designed shark fin side gives you that smooth, shiny, sleek finishing look.
Designed to be gentle on your hair and scalp the JML hairshark uses natural bristles and high-gloss polymers, this makes the hairshark brush perfect for every day. The brush is also ideal for those with sensitive scalps. Shaped to be the ideal tool, the end of the JML hairshark can be used to part your hair, making it easier to section your hair for lifting and backcombing.
Features of JML backcombing brush hairshark
- Sleek and ergonomic design
- Three in one brush
- Made from natural boar bristles
- Freedom to style your hair in a variety of ways
- Easily section of your hair for back combing
- Add volume to your hair and get that salon quality finish
- Adds texture to your hair
Warnings and cautions
- This is not a toy
- Keep out of the reach of children
How to use
- Separate a section of hair using the sectioning handle.
- Start at the crown and work forward to create around 5 sections.
- Hold each section 3/4 of the way up.
- Using the volumising side, gently brush the hair from the back down towards the root to build height.
- Using the smooth and shine side, lightly brush over all the volumised hair sections until you're happy with the shape and style.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on all orders
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here