- Straighten and style anywhere
- No heat damage, no chemicals
- Ceramic coated bristles
The compact design of JML simply straight means you can take it with you and style your hair on the go.
JML simply straight has been designed for a way to keep up that perfect look, without the hassle of having to carry around a pair of straighteners and a brush. Simply straight combines the hair-friendly ceramic coated bristles of the styling brush with the results that only a straightener can give.
It's controlled heat function allows you to simply and easily style your hair exactly how you want even when you are on the go. Unlike traditional hair straighteners your hair won't feel dry or harsh, the JML simply straight use an open face brush that wont damage or burn your hair.
JML simply straight comes with a safety cut off function and a display that tells you the precise temperature, ranging from a cool setting that's used for softening kinks and waves, up to a high 185°C for those hard to control thick hair styles.
Features of JML simply straight
- Combines the power of a straightener with the gentle styling of a brush
- Set the temperature to suit your hair type
- Auto shut-off safety feature
- 2.7m extra-long cable
- Temperature control from 160°C to 185°C
- 1 x JML simply straight
Warnings and cautions
- Not be used by children without supervision
- When appliance is hot, only place on heat resistant surfaces
How to use
- Set the temperature to suit your hair type.
- Straighten hair to the style you wish.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Order before Tuesday 13th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Standard delivery: Order before Thursday 15th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Express delivery: Order before Tuesday 20th December for Christmas delivery
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here