- pH balanced
- Soap and paraben free
- Suitable for babies' sensitive skin
The unique No More Tears® formula is gentle to the eyes.
Johnsons understand the benefits of a good night's sleep. That's why Johnsons developed a nightly routine that is clinically proven to help your baby sleep better.
Before bed, treat your baby to a warm bath using our Johnson's® Bedtime Baby Bath, then gently massage skin with our Johnson's® Bedtime Baby Lotion. Each product contains NaturalCalm&tm;, a patented blend of relaxing aromas. The unique No More Tears® formula is gentle to the eyes.
Features of Johnson's baby bath
- Proven to help your baby sleep better
- Contains NaturalCalm&tm;
- Contains No More Tears® formula
- Soap free
- Sensitive skin
Warnings and cautions
- External use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- Add to running water and swirl by hand in baby's bath. Gently lather, rinse, dry and snuggle.
Aqua, Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Chloride, PEG-150 Distearate, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Order before Tuesday 13th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Standard delivery: Order before Thursday 15th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Express delivery: Order before Tuesday 20th December for Christmas delivery
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here