- Instant & soothing patches
- Contains natural ingredients
- Up to 8 hours relief
Up to 8 hours relief from bites and stings.
Jungle Formula bite and sting patches are transparent and contribute to relieving unpleasant sensations of itching caused by external agents. They create a mechanical barrier that prevents chafing and further irritation of the affected area. The natural active ingredients, such as calendula and zanthoxylum, have an effective soothing and refreshing action, providing relief to the affected area.
Features of Jungle Formula bite & sting relief patches
- Soothing & refreshing relief
- Transparent skin patches
- Prevents chafing & irritation
- Suitable for children 3 years+
- Dermatologically tested
- 30 x patches
- Adults & children from 3 years+
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store at room temperature in a dry place
How to use
- Cleanse and dry the affected area.
- Peel off a patch from the transparent backing.
- To prevent touching the patch with your fingers, use the side tab.
- Apply the patch carefully on the affected area by holding the side tab between thumb and forefinger.
- Stick the patch halfway.
- Carefully fold back the applicator with a piece of the patch and push against the applicator so it can be removed.
- Keep the patch until the nuisance is gone.
- Do not exceed 8 hours of application per patch and apply a new patch if desired.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here