- No-drip formula
- Easy as shampooing
- Works in 5 easy minutes
Just For Men targets only the grey hair, replacing it with subtle tones that match your natural hair colour.
Picking your shade is easy, the amount of grey you have guides which shade is best for you. If your natural hair colour is medium brown with a lot of grey, this shade is right for you. If you have little to moderate grey, a lighter shade may give a better result.
Features of Just For Men shampoo-in haircolour
- Rejuvenates hair
- Leaves hair thicker and fuller-looking
- No damaging ammonia
- Lasts until the grey grows back
Contains one application
- Last up to 6 weeks
Colour base (27.5ml)
Natural colour developer (38.5ml)
- Easy-to-follow instructions
Warnings and cautions
- Contains ingredients which can cause an allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse immediately if product comes into contact with eyes
- Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows.
- Rinse hair well after application. Wear gloves provided
- Contains hydrogen peroxide, resorcinol, phenylenediamines.
- Hair colourants can cause allergic reactions which in rare instances can be severe. Conduct a skin allergy test 48 hours before each time you colour, even if you have already used colouring products before
- Tattoos may increase your risk of allergy to this product
- Do not use the product at all if you have already experienced any reaction to hair colouring products; you have sensitive, irritated or damaged scalp
- For external use only
- Product not intended to be used on children.
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- Read and follow instructions on enclosed leaflet.
Aqua Decyl Glucoside Ethanolamine Carbomer Resorcinol p-Phenylenediamine Sodium Sulfite Erythorbic Acid Parfum m-Aminophenol p-Aminophenol Trisodium EDTA N,N-Bis(2-Hydroxyethyl)-p-Phenylenediamine Sulfate Caramel 2-Amino-4-Hydroxyethylaminoanisole Sulfate Cinnamidopropyl Trimethyl Ammonium Chloride Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Panthenol Tocopheryl Acetate Aloe Vera Extract Chamomile Extract Benzyl Salicylate Coumarin Linalool Natural Colour Developer Aqua C11-C15 Pareth-3 C11-15 Pareth-9 Hydrogen Peroxide Etidronic Acid Disodium EDTA Sodium Stannate Trihydrate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here
- Colour base (27.5ml)