- Traditional herbal remedy
- Promotes refreshing natural sleep
- Contains 96mg of valerian root extract
A traditional herbal remedy that helps to promote a good night's sleep.
Kalms night is a traditional herbal medicinal product containing valerian root extract that will help to ease you into a natural night's sleep. Intended for use for temporary relief of sleep disturbances, Kalms night can be taken for two to four weeks and they can help to leave you feeling refreshed and energetic the following morning.
Features of Kalms night 50 tablets
- Does not cause drowsiness the next day
- Valerian is used to relieve restlessness and sleep disturbances
- Contains 96mg of valerian root
- 50 tablets
- Adults and the elderly
Warnings and cautions
- Kalms night should not be taken by anyone under the age of 18
- As the effects of this product may not occur immediately, the tablets should be taken continuously for 2-4 weeks
- If you take more Kalms night than you should seek medical advice in the event of an overdose
- If you forget to take Kalms night do not take a double dose to make up for a missed dose Always read the label
How to use
- Swallow 4 tablets 30 to 60 minutes before bedtime.
The active substance per tablet are: Dry extract from Valerian root - 96 mg, (Valeriana officinalis L.) (equivalent to 384 - 480mg of Valerian root).
Extraction solvent:Ethanol 60%.
Excipients: Maltodextrin, Colloidal Anhydrous Silica.
Core: Croscarmellose Sodium, Magnesium Stearate, Silicified Microcrystalline Cellulose, Talc and Silicon Dioxide.
Coating: Hypromellose, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Macrogol, Saccharine Sodium
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here