- Suitable from birth to 12 months
- For the management of colic & constipation
- Made with love in the UK
Milk for the dietary management of colic and constipation.
Kendamil's anti colic milk is made with love in the Lake District. It is 100% British and does not contain palm oil, fish oil or other cheap additives. What Kendamil do do is locally-sourced milk fats, plant-based DHA and 3’-GL. Their anti colic milk is vegetarian and suitable from birth.
Features of Kendamil anti colic milk
- Uniquely made in the Lake District
- Made in the UK
- Suitable for vegetarians
- No palm or fish oil
- 0-12 months
Warnings and cautions
- This product is a food for special medical purposes and should be used under medical supervision
- Kendamil anti colic is suitable as the sole source of nutrition from birth, and as part of a weaning diet from 6 months
- Kendamil anti colic contains soluble starch for the dietary management of colic
- Please refer to the feeding guide shown on the can and note this table should only be used as a guide
- All babies are different and may require more or less than is shown
- Kendamil should be fed on demand
- If you need more advice talk to your healthcare professional
How to use
- Wash hands, then sterilise your feeding utensils according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Boil fresh water and let cool for 30 minutes before adding powder.
- Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Measure the required water into a sterilised bottle.
- Using the scoop provided, add the correct number of levelled scoops to the bottle.
- Use the straight edge inside the lid to level each scoop.
- Place on a sterilised cap and shake well to dissolve powder.
- Remove cap and replace with a sterilised teat.
- Cool to a natural body temperature.
- Always test the temperature of the liquid on your wrist prior to feeding your baby.
- For feeding your baby, add 1 level scoop of powder to each 30ml of water (freshly boiled and cooled).
Soluble starch, Lactose (from Milk), Milk Fat, Vegetable Oils (Sunflower, Rapeseed, Coconut), Partially Hydrolysed Whey Protein Concentrate (from Milk), Galacto-oligosaccharides (from Milk), Whey Protein Concentrate enriched in alpha-lactalbumin (from Milk), Skimmed Milk Powder (from Milk), Starch (Maize), Fructo oligosaccharides, Magnesium Chloride, Choline Bitartrate, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Citrate, Oil from the microalgae Schizochytrium sp., Tri Calcium Phosphate, Calcium Phosphate, Calcium Lactate, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Hydroxide, Oil from Mortierella alpina, Ascorbic Acid, Inositol, L-Arginine, Taurine, L-Histidine, Nucleotides (Cytidine-5’-monophosphate, disodium Uridine-5’-monophosphate, Adenosine-5’-monophosphate, disodium Inosine-5’-monophosphate, disodium Guanosine-5’ monophosphate), Iron Pyrophosphate, Zinc Sulphate, L-Carnitine, Vitamin E, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin A, Thiamin, Vitamin B6, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin K, Vitamin D, Biotin, Vitamin B12
Allergen advice in bold.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here