- Suitable from birth
- With the very best of nature
- Full cream & whole milk
Stage 1 milk suitable from birth.
Kendamil is uniquely made in the Lake District and sources all of its milk from Red Tractor accredited farms across the UK. They even take their name from the home town in the Lake District, Kendal. It has a naturally creamy taste and reduced levels of vegetable oils, which form 100% of the fat content in other formula.
Features of Kendamil organic first infant milk
- For combination & bottle feeding
- With naturally creamy taste
- EU organic milk
- Made in the UK
- No palm oil & GMOS
- 0-6 months
Warnings and cautions
- Please refer to the feeding guide shown on the can and note this table should only be used as a guide
- All babies are different and may require more or less than is shown
- Kendamil organic first infant milk should be fed on demand
- If you need more advice talk to your healthcare professional
How to use
- Wash hands, then sterilise your feeding utensils according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Boil fresh water and let cool for 30 minutes before adding powder.
- Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Measure the required water into a sterilised bottle.
- Using the scoop provided, add the correct number of levelled scoops to the bottle.
- Use the straight edge inside the lid to level each scoop.
- Place on a sterilised cap and shake well to dissolve powder.
- Remove cap and replace with a sterilised teat.
- Cool to a natural body temperature.
- Always test the temperature of the liquid on your wrist prior to feeding your baby.
- For feeding your baby, add 1 level scoop of powder to each 30ml of water (freshly boiled and cooled).
Organic whole milk, Organic demineralised milk whey protein powder, Organic skimmed milk, Organic vegetable oils (sunflower, coconut, rapeseed), Organic galacto-oligosaccharides (from milk), Calcium citrate, Sodium citrate, Potassium chloride, Calcium lactate, Magnesium chloride, Oil from the microalgae Schizochytrium sp., Vitamin C, Potassium hydroxide, Choline bitartrate, Inositol, Oil from Mortierella alpina, Taurine, Nucleotides (cytidine-5’-monophosphate, disodium uridine-5’-monophosphate, adenosine-5’-monophosphate, disodium inosine-5-monophosphate, disodium guanosine-5’-monophosphate), Iron pyrophosphate, Zinc sulphate, Vitamin E, Niacin, Pantothenic acid, Copper sulphate, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Manganese sulphate, Folic acid, Potassium iodide, Sodium selenite, Vitamin K, Vitamin D3, Biotin, Vitamin B12.
For allergens see ingredients in bold.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here