- For 0-12 months old
- Perfect set for days out
- Award winning formulation
Made with love and inspired by nature.
Kendamil's starter pack is conveniently packed with 6 bottles and 6 pre-sterilised teats for hospital trips or days out. These ready to feed bottles uniquely avoids both palm oil and fish oil. Instead it's packed with natural cow’s milk blended with healthy essential acids and plant-based DHA.
Features of Kendamil ready to feed milk
- Ready to feed bottles
- Breastmilk substitute
- With pre-sterilised teats
- Suitable from birth
- No palm & fish oil
- UHT sterilised
- 6 x ready to feed bottles (70ml)
- 6 x pre-sterilised teats
- 0-12 months old
Warnings and cautions
- Store between +5°C & +25°C in a dry place, protected from light
How to use
- Wash hands and sterilise all equipment following the manufacturers instructions.
- Sediment in bottle is normal before shaking.
- Check best before date and then shake bottle well.
- Pour required amount of milk into a sterilised feeding bottle.
- Kendamil ready to feed can be given at room temperature or warmed if desired.
- If warmed check temperature before feeding.
- For hygiene reasons, discard unfinished feed in feeding bottle as soon as possible and always within 2 hours.
IngredientsWater, Whey Powder Partially Demineralized, Vegetable Oils (Sunflower Oil High Oleic, Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil), Lactose, Skimmed Milk Powder, Galacto-Oligosaccharides (from Milk), Emulsifier: Lecithins (Soy), Potassium Citrate, Calcium Salts of Orthophosphoric Acid, Calcium Salts of Citric Acid, Oil from Microalgae Crypthecodinium Cohnii, Sodium Chloride, Oil from Mortierella Alpina, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Salts of Orthophosphoric Acid, L-phenylalanine, Vitamin C, Choline Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Hydroxide, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid, L-Tryptophan, L-Histidine, L-Cystine, Inositol, Taurine, Zinc Sulphate, Vitamin E, Iron Sulphate, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Cupric Sulphate, Vitamin A, Manganese Sulphate, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Potassium Iodide, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin K, Vitamin D, Biotin, Vitamin B12For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here