- High SPF protection
- Non-greasy & water resistant
- Fast absorbing lotion
All day hydration and protection for children's delicate and sensitive skin.
SolProtect is a dermatologically tested and approved sun lotion with a high SPF rating for children's delicate skin. The ultra sensitive lotion moisturises skin, keeping it soft, hydrated and protected whilst exposed to the sun. SolProtect does not leave your skin feeling greasy or oily and is fast absorbing for quick and easy use.
Features of SolProtect kids SPF50+ ultra sensitive lotion
- Protection against UVA & UVB rays
- Moisturising & softening skincare
- High protection from sun burn
- Fragrance free
- Dermatologically tested
- 6 months+
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
- Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun
- If irritations occurs discountinue use
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Shake well before use.
- Apply the sunscreen generously to the skin and gently rub in.
- Re-apply every 1-2 hours to maintain protection.
Aqua, Octocrylene, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenol Sulfonic Acid, Triacontanyl PVP, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Sodium Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Cellulose Gum.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here