- Breaks down & dissolves food
- 100% freeze dried whole leaf aloe ferox
- Suitable for vegetarians & vegans
Made from the whole leaf of organically grown aloe ferox plants.
Aloe ferox is native to South Africa, a large and showy evergreen succulent with a dense rosette of blue-green, lance-shaped leaves, with roses. The leaves grow up to 90cm and the plant itself can grow up to 180-270cm and 90cm-160cm wide. The yellow gel contained on the inside of the aloe leaf has been used for centuries as a natural, safe, non-addicting internal cleanse.
Features of KIKI Health aloe pure ferox vegetarian capsules
- Naturally free from gluten & wheat
- Vegetarian capsules
- Contains active enzymes
- No artificial colours, preservatives, sweeteners or fillers
- 20 capsules
- Vegetarians & vegans
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use aloe pure if you have diarrhoea
- Never take more than one capsule per day
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- Initially, to help relieve the body of toxic waste buildup, one Aloe Pure capsule should be taken with water (200ml) with an evening meal daily for 2 to 4 days row and then again no sooner than 4 weeks from the last day if needed.
- Drink plenty of water in order to stay hydrated while taking this product making sure your electrolytes are not depleted.
100% Aloe Ferox whole leaf. Shell Capsule: Hypromellose.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here