- Pure alfalfa extract
- Plant-based liquid
Plant based supplement extracted from alfalfa grass.
KIKI Health liquid chlorophyll is a natural green pigment derived from plants and algae and recognizable by its distinctive green color. It is a valuable and nutritious component of most green foods, as well as why their colour is distinctive. Chlorophyll helps plants transform sunlight into energy and is wealthy in a multitude of vital nutrients.
Kiki Health's chlorophyll is bioavailable in a liquid form and is a natural solution derived from alfalfa, without any preservatives or artificial colours, having a vibrant taste.
Features of KIKI Health liquid chlorophyll
- For easy absorption it comes in liquid form
- 100mg chlorophyll extract per (15ml) serving
- Without any artificial colours, preservatives sweeteners or fillers
- Naturally free from gluten and wheat
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Vegetarians and vegans
- Adults and children
Warnings and cautions
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Shake well before use.
- Adult intake: mix 1 tablespoon (15ml) into water or juice, ideally on an empty stomach. Take 1-3 servings daily.
- Children intake: mix 1 teaspoon (5ml) into water or juice.
Chlorophyll extracted from Medicago Sativa (alfalfa), purified water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here