- Vegetable capsules
- Builds collagen & cartilage
- Free of synthetic ingredients
A naturally occurring organic mineral sulphur.
Sulphur is one of the major building blocks of glycosaminoglycan’s, which are key structural components in cartilage. In MSM products, crystallisation is mainly used as a purification step, this means that higher water content and blockages can trap contaminants. The flake capsules from KIKI Health are made from premium and highly purified methylsulfonylmethane. The capsules are completely free of corn, yeast, wheat, soy and dairy products.
Features of KIKI Health MSM flakes capsules
- 99.9% pure product
- Reliable in form & quality
- Gluten & allergen-free
- Water-soluble & odourless
- No artificial colours, preservatives, sweeteners or fillers
- Backed by extensive toxicology data
- 100 capsules
- Vegan & vegetarians
Warnings and cautions
- Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended daily dose
How to use
- 1 – 3 capsules daily with (200ml) water and food.
100% MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane). Vegetarian capsule: Hypromellose.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here