- Helps digestive health
- Suitable for vegetarians & vegans
- Add to smoothie or juice
Support your daily nutritional needs.
This superfood will help your body to absorb the nutrients it needs and support your digestive health, thanks to its addition of plant-based whole food ingredients. The 36 nutrient-rich ingredients have been carefully selected, balanced and prepared to ensure maximum absorption and utilization in the body at a cellular level. It has been packed with a wide range of whole foods like alkalising land and sea vegetables, micro-algae, enzymes and bacterial cultures. The complex blend of green foods and plant juices makes it the perfect addition to your favourite smoothie or juice, it also tastes great sprinkled on salads or simply mixed with water.
Features of KIKI Health nature's living organic superfood
- Can be mixed with water
- No fillers & preservatives
- Certified organic
- Sprinkle on salads
- Vegan & vegetarians
Warnings and cautions
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
How to use
- Adults intake should begin with ½ teaspoon daily and gradually increase to 1 or more heaped teaspoons according to your lifestyle.
- The superfood can be consumed mixed with juice or pure water.
- Alternatively it can be sprinkled or mixed with food.
Land Vegetables: Nettle Leaf, Wheat Grass, Barley Grass, Horsetail, Alfalfa Grass Juice, Carob, Burdock Root, Ginger Root, Nopal Cactus, Barley Grass Juice, Wheat Grass Juice, Oat Grass Juice, Dandelion Leaf, Parsley Leaf, Kale, Broccoli, Cabbage, Amla Fruit.
Algaes: Spirulina, Chlorella (Broken Cell Wall).
Sea Vegetables: Kelp, Fucus Vesiculosus.
Enzymes: Lipase*, Cellulase*, Protease*, Amylase*, Bromelain*, Papain*.
Bacterial Cultures: Bacillus Subtilis*, Bacillus licheniformis*, Lactobacillus Acidophilus*,Lactobacillus Casei*, Lactobacillus Plantarum*, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus*, Lactococcus Lactis*, Bifobacterium Bifidum*.
Allergens: May contain naturally occurring sulphites.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here