- Kills 99.9% of germs
- No water or rinsing needed
- 70% alcohol
Fights the spread of infections and eliminates 99.9% of germs.
Kleengel unscented hand sanitiser contains ethanol alcohol and eliminates 99.9% of germs and fights against the spread of infections. By effectively eliminating germs on your hands, Kleengel helps to prevent them spreading to those around you and surfaces you may touch.
Kleengel hand sanitiser can be easy placed in your bag and carried with you wherever you go due to its small size. There is also no need for a towel with Kleengel hand sanitiser as it dries when it comes into contact with air. Hand sanitisers are a good way to keep your hands clean when soap and water are not available.
Features of Kleengel anti-bacterial hand sanitiser
- Softening and hydrating formula
- Fights the spread of infections
- Kills 99.9% of germs
- Does not dry the skin out
- No water, rinsing or towels needed
- Removes dirt and micro-organisms
- 300ml - Pump
- 125ml - Bottle
- Children over the age of 3 years*
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use on broken or damaged skin
- Highly flammable liquid and vapours
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- If swallowed rinse mouth with water
- If sanitiser comes into contact with the eyes - rinse thoroughly with water. Remove contact lenses if present and continue to rinse
How to use
- Apply directly to the hands.
- Rub the gel in your palms, over the back of your hands and in between the fingers.
- Allow to air dry.
Ethanol 70%, Water, Thickeners, Moisturisers.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here