- Gently cleanses while deeply nourishing
- Essential nutrients for strength & shine
- Strengthens damaged keratin fibres
Repairing wash for very dry hair.
A gentle, creamy shampoo made from ingredients of natural origin that cleans, deeply nourishes and strengthens very dry and damaged hair while providing essential nutrients.
Features of Klorane nourishing & repairing shampoo
- Creamy texture nourishes without weighing hair down
- Gently cleanses & softens hair
- Deeply nourishes to the tips
- Biodegradable formula
- 100% recyclable packaging
- Very dry hair
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- Work the shampoo into a lather on your scalp with water and then rinse before applying your conditioner.
Water (Aqua)*. Sodium Trideceth Sulfate. Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride*. Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil (Cocos Nucifera Oil)*. Sodium Lauroamphoacetate. Sodium Chloride*. Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine*. Glycerin*. Cocamide Mipa*. Citric Acid*. Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter*. Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil)*. Tocopherol*. Caprylyl Glycol. Caramel*. Fragrance (Parfum). Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride. Red 40 (Ci 16035). Sodium Benzoate.
*natural origin ingredients
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here