- Revitalises scalp
- Plant-based keratin
- Repairs the hair
Strengthen and restore hair with 98% natural ingredients.
This leave-in conditioner composed of quinine, keratin, and vitamin B3, B5, B6, and B8 target thinning of hair making them not only stronger but also a reduction in its breakage with clear results after the first use. Keratin strength spray provides the core of the fibers with the essential nutrients that are deficient.
With the quinine caffeine complex, the skin is toned and with the help of an energizing massage the scalp is revitalized. Containing a whole host of natural-origin ingredients, the blend can be used by anyone experiencing hair loss.
Features of Klorane quinine & keratin strength fortifying spray
- Contains vitamins B3, B5, B6 and B8
- It strengthens hair after the first use
- Helps in reducing the breakage of hair
- Enhances hair strength
- 98% natural-origin formula
- Dermatologically tested
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
- For external use only
- Extremely flammable, keep away from fire or flame
- Keep it out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Towel-dry hair before applying.
- You should spray 6-8 sprays over the entire scalp and 2-3 sprays on your hair.
- Massage into scalp and style as desired.
- You should use this 2-3 times per week.
- 1 bottle = 1 month use.
- Scalp massage tips: Use the Leave-in spray and gently massage the nape of the neck in a circular motion after spraying it.
- In a circular motion, massage the temples using the palms.
- Massage the top of the head and the nape of the neck in a circular motion.
- You should repeat the massages in reverse order.
Water (Aqua)*. Alcohol*. Glycerin*. Cinchona Succirubra Bark Extract*. Leontopodium Alpinum Flower/Leaf Extract*. Manganese Pca*. Caffeine. Biotin. Niacinamide. Pantolactone. Menthol. Citric Acid*. Diethyl Phthalate. Fragrance (Parfum). Limonene. Panthenol. Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil. Potassium Sorbate. Ppg-26-Buteth-26. Pyridoxine Hcl. Sodium Benzoate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here