- Targets thinning hair
- Easy to use spray
- Strengthens hair from the first use
Keratin rich spray that helps to strengthen thinning hair..
Klorane quinine & keratin strength fortifying spray is a unique leave in conditioner that has been enriched with Quinine, Keratin and B vitamins to target thinning hair and to help strengthen them from the first use. This fortifying spray offers thinning lifeless hair a scientific, high-precision approach to target deficiencies by providing essential nutrients to the core of the hair fibre.
To promote strong hair, Klorane has infused this spray with key ingredients such as a plant-based Keratin which contains amino acids similar to those that make up the keratin found in the hair. Containing Quinine caffeine, this complex helps to tone the skin whilst energising and promoting a healthy looking scalp.
Features of Klorane quinine & keratin strength fortifying spray 125ml
- Natural plant amino acids
- Energises and promotes a healthy scalp
- Provides key nutrients to the hairs root
- Fortifying spray
- Contains Quinine, Keratin and B vitamins
- Thinning hair
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid direct contact with eye
- For external use only
How to use
- Apply to towel dried hair.
- Spray 6-8 over the entire scalp, 2-3 sprays on the hair.
- Gently massage into scalp using circular motions.
Water (Aqua). Sodium Laureth Sulfate. Cocamide Mipa. Lauryl Betaine. Alcohol. Biotin. Blue 1 (Ci 42090). Caramel. Cinchona Calisaya Bark Extract. Disodium Edta. Fragrance (Parfum). Glycrein. Panthenol. Pantolactone. Phenoxyethanol. Polyquaternium-22. Pyridoxine Hcl. Red 33 (Cl 17200). Sodium Chloride. Triethanolamine. Methylparaben. Propylparaben.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here