- Replicates natural moisture
- Water-based formula
- A natural, comfortable feel
A personal lubrication to enhance excitement and comfort.
Knect can help enhance your sexual experience whilst still feeling natural. This personal lubricant replicates your body's own natural moisture and will enhance intimate moments with your partner. Lubricants are particularly useful for those who experience vaginal dryness.
Knect is water based, perfume free and gentle on your skin so you don't have to worry about unwanted irritations. As well as being easy to clean and rinse off, it won't stop the effectiveness of condoms so you can still have fun safely.
Features of Knect Personal water based lube (was KY Jelly)
- Compatible with latex condoms
- Gentle formula
- Replicates natural moisture
- Enhances couple's experience
Warnings and cautions
- Store at room temperature
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- External use only
- If product gets into eyes, rinse immediately
- If any irritation occurs, discontinue use
How to use
1. Apply desired amount from the tube to the skin or condoms.
2. Close after use. Compatible with latex condoms.
Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Benzoic Acid, Polysorbate 60 Tocopheryl Acetate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here