- Reliable protection
- Extra cushioning and soft quilted cover
- Ideal for overnight or post-natal use
Soft and absorbent protection for all-round comfort day or night.
Kotex® maxi super 16 offers unbeatable absorbency for peace of mind and a unique quilted cover for a new level of comfort. Suitable for use day or night, these extra soft pads are suitable for those who experience heavy flow during their period of those living with incontinence (difficulty controlling your bladder or bowels). These longer and thicker pads have a cotton-feel that will leave you with maximum protection.
You'll never have to worry again with the Kotex® maxi super 16 pads which offer both comfort and protection by drawing moisture away from the body without any unwanted leaking. These pads can handle a heavy flow and give you protection when you need it the most, whether you're out and about or in need of a good night's sleep.
Features of Kotex maxi night x 10 pads
- Unbeatable protection
- Sumptuous softness
- Extra cushioning for comfort
- Ideal for overnight use or post-natal use
- Helps to give you peace of mind
- 10 pads
- Women who experience heavy periods
- Post-natal use
Warnings and cautions
- Always read the label carefully before use
- If any irritation occurs, discontinue use
- It is recommended you change your pad every 4-8 hours - the heavier your flow, the more frequently you need to change your pad
- If you experience any discomfort or notice any unexpected symptoms, please contact your doctor
How to use
- Gently remove the pad from the wrapper.
- Place the sticky side of the pad facing down in the centre of your underwear (try not to place too far up or down the back or front).
- Dispose of the pad after use using the wrapper.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here