- Whiter teeth in 1 minute
- Enamel-safe & zero sensitivity
- Extra protection & comfort for sensitive teeth
The world's first independently clinically proven enzymatic whitening toothpaste promises whiter teeth in 60 seconds or 82% stain removal in 2 minutes.
This toothpaste is enamel-safe, zero sensitivity and packaged in a biodegradable sugarcane tube, making it safe for everyday use. In addition to its whitening power this formulation also has potassium citrate which provides extra protection and comfort for anyone that has sensitive teeth. This is a clinically proven ingredient that interrupts the nerve signals that may be causing discomfort.
The unique enzyme complex eats the sugars on your teeth and turns it into a natural hydrogen peroxide. Using Pacific sea salts, this toothpaste gently exfoliates your teeth helping to lift and shift any surface stains. Fluoride provides protection against cavities and strengthens your teeth by bonding with it.
Features of L.A. Pacific extra sensitive enzyme whitening toothpaste
- 82% stain removal in 2 minutes
- Biodegradable sugar cane packaging
- Californian minty freshness
- Clinically proven
- Refreshes your breath without too overpowering
- Children aged 7 years & older
Warnings and cautions
- Do not swallow toothpaste
- Children use toothpaste at the discretion of the the parent or guardian
How to use
- We recommend that you use our formula without water.
- Apply the formula to your toothbrush and keep the bristles at a 45 degree angle as you brush.
- Brush for 2 minutes.
- Please do not rinse (as this will rinse away the fluoride in our toothpaste) unless otherwise advised by your dentist.
- Clean your toothbrush as normal.
1400 ppm Fluoride and Glucose Oxidase.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here