- Suitable for face and body
- Formulated for sensitive skin
- Offers protection against harmful rays
An easy to apply texture to ensure full skin coverage of your children.
This specially formulated cream shields your children's sensitive skin from harmful UV and UVB rays. The easy-to-apply protection will offer full skin protection, which is suitable for face and body.
Features of La Roche Posay anthelios 50+ kids cream
- Specially formulated
- Easy to apply
- Full skin protection
- Contains thermal spring water
- For face and body
- Smooth texture
- Sensitive skin
- Face and body
Warnings and cautions
- Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling.
- Keep children well covered, including a hat, t-shirt and sunglasses.
- Avoid eye area. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them thoroughly.
- Avoid contact with clothes.
How to use
- Apply the sunscreen product just before exposure. reapply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling.
Aqua/Water, C12-15 Alkul Benzonate, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, BIS-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Alcohol Denat., Diisopropyl Sebacate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Drometrizole Trisiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone, Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Titanium Dioxide, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Ammonium Polyacrylicdimethyltauramide/Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Palmatic Acid, PEG-100 Stearate, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Stearic Acid, Terephthalylidene Dicamphor Sulfonic Acid, Tocopherol, Triethanolamine.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here