- Ultra-dry finish
- No white marks
- Water resistant
Optimal SPF 50+ protection reinforced against UVA rays.
Protect the body from sun rays with this easy to apply spray with an ultra-light invisible texture, which is ideal for the whole family. Made with a unique formula specifically for children's precious, sensitive skin. Get protection against the harmful effects of both UVA and UVB rays.
La Roche-Posay anthelios kids invisible spray SPF 50+ also contains La Roche-Posay thermal spring water which help to soothes sensitive skin. The formula also features our Intellimer technology meaning when the product is spread on the skin, it forms a very even layer of sun-protection, meaning fuller, more complete protection and a less greasy finish compared to classical emulsions.
Features of La Roche-Posay anthelios kids invisible spray SPF 50+
- Very high, broad UVA/UVB protection
- Very water, sweat, and sand resistant
- Suitable for the face and body
- No shine
- The skin is protected from the harmful effects of the sun
- Skin that is prone to sensitivity.
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
How to use
- Shake well before use.
- Apply 30 minutes before exposure and re-apply frequently and generously every two hours to maintain protection especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling.
- Avoid exposure to the sun during the hottest hours of the day.
- Keep children under 3 out of the sun and ensure they are wearing a hat, t-shirt and sunglasses.
Aqua/Water, Alcohol Denat, Homosalate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glycerin, Propanediol, C12-22 Alkyl Acrylate/hydroxyethylacrylate Copolymer, Drometrizole Trisiloxane, Diisopropyl Adipate, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Tocopherol, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here