- Broad, photostable UVA/UVB protection
- Ultra water, sweat & sand resistant
- Easy to apply, does not leave marks
A high protection, broad spectrum SPF30 fluid formula that is comfortable to wear and ultra water, sweat and sand resistant.
The non-greasy fluid does not leave white marks. The improved texture does not migrate or sting eyes. Optimal SPF 30 protection reinforced against UVA rays thanks to patented filtering system mexoplex. Enriched with soothing, antioxidant thermal water which is very effective against skin damage that can be induced by UVA-UVB rays.
Features of La Roche-Posay anthelios ultra-light invisible fluid sun cream SPF30
- Specially developed for all types of sensitive skin
- Non-greasy fluid
- Very high, broad, photostable UVA/UVB protection
- Enriched with soothing thermal water
- Sensitive skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- Shake well before use.
- Apply 30 minutes before exposure and reapply frequently and generously every two hours to maintain protection especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling.
- Avoid exposure to the sun during the hottest hours of the day.
Aqua/Water Nano Creee Le 22/05/2018 Modifiee Le 885023 47 Lrp - Rénovation Fluide Spf50+ Sp Ingredients Aqua / Water , Alcohol Denat. , Diisopropyl Sebacate , Silica , Isopropyl Myristate , Ethylhexyl Salicylate , Ethylhexyl Triazone , Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine , Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane , Glycerin , C12-22 Alkyl Acrylate/Hydroxyethylacrylate Copolymer , Propanediol , Drometrizole Trisiloxane , Perlite , Tocopherol , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer , Caprylyl Glycol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Terephthalylidene Dicamphor Sulfonic Acid , Triethanolamine , Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Parfum/Fragrance. (CODE F.I.L: C225399/1).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here